Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tinkering

A SOLEMN VOW TO MYSELF

I, DNB, solemnly promise to myself that I will try my best not to change my blogger template anymore after this (unless it's really really really necessary, like after 100 entries).

I won't gatal-gatal go Googling for 'free XML blogger template', and go bonkers downloading all the pretty XML templates I could get my hands, err, pointer on, only later not knowing which to use, and start searching again. Wait a sec. Is that what the rest of the world calls it? Pointer? Arrow? White arrow on the screen? Cursor?

I won't go tweaking the codes without a professional's supervision, lest I don't mind banging my head on the table again - due to the ensuing frustration when I preview it, the current (template) codes go crazy.

I won't spend another 7 hours messing around with the current template in the wee hours of morning, and in the process, sacrificing my very much-needed beauty sleep.

I simply won't.

This will be my one and only template until my 100th entry.
Hopefully.

I really hope I can last that long.

1 comment:

Akmal Azeman said...

shall i bid u best of luck??? heheh :P