Monday, August 25, 2008

The Headaches and Heartaches of FYP




My precious raw papaya peel extracts in powder form I kept in the deep freezer are GONE.

Vanished. Disappeared into thin air. Disapparated themselves to where, I don't know.

So, all the work that I've done during the short semester, all the sleepless nights spent at the lab, all the body aches I got, all the time and money spent for the toll, the gas and whatnot to get the papayas from the farm in Lanchang to Kuantan, are all for NOTHING.

NOTHING.

I wonder why all these are happening to me (and Yusof and Haris).

I hate this.

We have to start from scratch now.
And it's already the middle of the semester.

And we have to get new papayas, which will be a big problem, because I don't have a car here.

3 comments:

ayumin said...

Hang in there, Dinie!

it's jenn. said...

sabauuuuuu...
rupenye sbb tuh....
bersabaulah..

Anonymous said...

Dear,

FYP is such a memorable experience. Mmg byk kesusahan yg kena kita alami. Take it positively. Kami senior2 dulu byk susah jgk. Sama-sama la kita rasa ye. ;-)