I WANT THESE:

Keds 'Beach Day'

Marc Jacobs' 'Stam'

My own pair of C. Louboutin.
Isabella Fiore's 'Free Spirit'

Another gorgeous pair by Baby Phat
and...

My very own Dan Humphrey (oops. Money/Credit card can't buy you love, you say?It can definitely get you plane tickets to NY!)
7 comments:
lol. move over seth cohen!
dan humprey rule the world dnie lives in now!!
haha..
gona c u! :-*
I'm a dan humphrey person too!
Gen:
See you really soon darl!
Ayu:
Oh My Effing God
Kalau Dan Humphrey ada kat Malaysia ni, I'd do anything to hug him. Even kiss him! He's just soo sex-ay!
Oh and Ayu,
there's a Dan Humphrey-like guy here at my place. Kinda.
*imagine kening sebelah diangkat kat sini*
Is he as articulate like the real smart-ass Dan Humphrey?
Kalau ye, kirim salam. Tee heee..
Ayu:
Is he? Is he??
Ohh YESS.
I'll send him your love. Haha.
That Baby Phat shoes!!!
I loike!!!
dan humphrey is cute alright.
but the whole indecisive act with serena is getting old. he needs some balls.
rufus humphrey is still on top of my list!
and those bangs really work for nate don't you think.
do you watch 90210? Ty is SOO yummy :)
i want those keds too!!!
Post a Comment