I've never been the girl to get called up on stage to receive prizes because my number was picked from a jar of folded pieces of paper.
I've never been the girl who gets free prepaid credit from any telco providers.
I've never been the girl who gets free complimentary vouchers for anything.
With all the good lucks/fortunes that managed to avoid me, what are the chances that bad luck will hit me straight in the face?
Or in this case, it hit me straight at my heart.
Recently, Ean, my nephew was warded because the blood test results showed elevated AST and ALT levels, among other things.
He has been jaundiced since he was born 2 months ago, skin and the whites of the eyes with yellowish tinge. After being left out in the morning sun for a couple of days, he looked better.
But now, he's in the pediatric surgery ward in HUKM, waiting for the HIDA scan, which is scheduled in 5 days time.
The doctor said it's most probably biliary atresia.
It's a very scary disease. Something to do with the bile ducts and the liver and the small intestines. As we all know, if the liver is damaged, the whole body can shut down.
I love him to bits, and I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I want him to get well very soon, if possible, this next minute.
I don't think we can handle another bad news so soon after what happened some time ago.
Please pray for Mohd Ean Emran bin Mohd Danial. He'll need it.
We all will need it.
Let's just hope it was nothing serious, and the tests were all false positive, and there's nothing to worry about.
I'd give anything for that to be true.
5 comments:
semoga Allah memakbulkan doa2 orang yang menyayangi Ean.. amin...
Keep us posted on his progress kay sweetie.
And hang on in there.
We're with you...
::hugs::
zaki & maddie: THANKS YOU guys..
hey aku baru bace.hope he's fine!
update on the progress ok.
nk:
will do.
Post a Comment