..which I think I am. Materialistic, not Rich.
(so many words in my head, all jumbled up, taktau nak tulis ape dulu, I'll starve for sure if I'm a writer)
For several months now, one of the first websites I go to whenever I log onto the Internet, are Malaysian blogshops. I know there are tonnes out there, where most sell clothes, but I am not the fashionable kind. I don't layer, I don't do vintage, I don't do chic. Clothes are not my thing (although it should, 'cause I keep recycling my daily wears).
But SHOES are, and forever will always be. Me being obsessed with shoes and always on the look-out for cheappo ones (Louboutin? What's that?), I trawl the World Wide Web for sites that sell, what else, shoes.
Review sites such as Dirty Stiletto are very convenient for us girls. The sites well, review shoes for us! And not any pair either, only the gorgeous and the oh-so-pretty ones. And I can cry looking at them, because I won't be able to get my hands on them, 99.99% of the time because of, you guessed it, my financial status. Haha.
This particular pair from tenladytoes were reviewed by DS sometime back, and my heart beat practically sped up when I saw them!
(so many words in my head, all jumbled up, taktau nak tulis ape dulu, I'll starve for sure if I'm a writer)
For several months now, one of the first websites I go to whenever I log onto the Internet, are Malaysian blogshops. I know there are tonnes out there, where most sell clothes, but I am not the fashionable kind. I don't layer, I don't do vintage, I don't do chic. Clothes are not my thing (although it should, 'cause I keep recycling my daily wears).
But SHOES are, and forever will always be. Me being obsessed with shoes and always on the look-out for cheappo ones (Louboutin? What's that?), I trawl the World Wide Web for sites that sell, what else, shoes.
Review sites such as Dirty Stiletto are very convenient for us girls. The sites well, review shoes for us! And not any pair either, only the gorgeous and the oh-so-pretty ones. And I can cry looking at them, because I won't be able to get my hands on them, 99.99% of the time because of, you guessed it, my financial status. Haha.
This particular pair from tenladytoes were reviewed by DS sometime back, and my heart beat practically sped up when I saw them!

These are lovingly handmade on a pre-order basis by two girls who are based in Malaysia and Singapore (it's stated in their 'Our Story' section). Soo gorgeous!
Most of the shoes there are flats and sneakers with cute, cartoon-y, colorful designs, but these pair appealed to me the most. And considering they are custom made, the price is very reasonable! Having a CIMB click account doesn't help either. Just a few clicks and say bye-bye to your moolah! :/
(now why do I sound like a reviewer myself? LOL)
I may not get to have them (the curse of having big-sized feet, and the bank account balance that's depleting at an alarming rate), but it won't stop me from ogling the shoes. They are just too beautiful. Too gorgeous. Too pretty.
(yeah, my vocabs are limited to 'beautiful', 'gorgeous' and 'pretty')
Another site, Mezzanine, offers shoes (from stilettos to ballet flats) that are usually inspired by high-end brands, some are not. But all are again, gorgeous.
Most of the shoes there are flats and sneakers with cute, cartoon-y, colorful designs, but these pair appealed to me the most. And considering they are custom made, the price is very reasonable! Having a CIMB click account doesn't help either. Just a few clicks and say bye-bye to your moolah! :/
(now why do I sound like a reviewer myself? LOL)
I may not get to have them (the curse of having big-sized feet, and the bank account balance that's depleting at an alarming rate), but it won't stop me from ogling the shoes. They are just too beautiful. Too gorgeous. Too pretty.
(yeah, my vocabs are limited to 'beautiful', 'gorgeous' and 'pretty')
Another site, Mezzanine, offers shoes (from stilettos to ballet flats) that are usually inspired by high-end brands, some are not. But all are again, gorgeous.
Like this:

And this:

And this:

Shoessaholic! have some pretty ones too.
Like this:
And this:
*all images belong to the respective blog owners*
Hmm. Sangatlah suka okay. Kalau lah ade orang nak tolong belikan.. ;)
Despite all this, my first ever purchase was 3 whimsical wooden necklaces from Shopping Playground. Not for myself, but for Pik, Cito and Gen. Hehe.
Where do these fabulous people get their stuff??
I want to open my own blogshop later after I finish this episode of life in Kuantan. Sape nak join?
Despite all this, my first ever purchase was 3 whimsical wooden necklaces from Shopping Playground. Not for myself, but for Pik, Cito and Gen. Hehe.
Where do these fabulous people get their stuff??
I want to open my own blogshop later after I finish this episode of life in Kuantan. Sape nak join?
10 comments:
LETS!
Jom pujuk Jennyto skali hihi~
along:
ahaha. i thought you already have yours? boleh je.. ade partner yg senior cam along senang sikit nak phm selok-belok dunia blogshop ni! :D
kan along kan?
tapi risau jugak. karang beli utk blogshop, nanti end-up pakai sendiri pulakk!
along nak stat yg baru tu huhu. i heart heart the first pair D...! uuuuuuuuuuuuu sgt mau!
the white one, aku baru tahu namanya: gladitor kan?
you-know-who yang ajar aku tadi. kuar g ecm.. huhu~ almost exactly like that which she was about to buy but then takde size.. kesian~
i m sooooooo in!
gen:
wahaha. kamu ade mase ke nak join kami bukak blogshop nih? :P
zaki:
yes itu adalah gladiator. hoho. saye xleh pakai. tak seswaii~ :)
NK:
sorang lg bakal doktor nih. ade mase ke nak join??
hey, happy new year!
i love those shoes hun, yg white with black patterns tu mcm henna nye patterns for org kawen..hahah
Post a Comment