Thursday, July 16, 2009

Of Male Nurses and Eternal Love

They still have not arrive in Kuantan. Still at the post office in KL! Dammit. I am so hoping to sleep wearing them tonight... :(

Oh, and one of the male nurses flirted with me (I THINK), when I went to donate blood at KOM today.
Kept asking about my name, where I'm from, whether he should go get an extra blanket for me or not blablabla. I almost told him off. Haha.

But that incident still didn't help to get my mind off of the fact that I'm only gonna get my babies on Monday!

6 comments:

it's jenn. said...

D, apakah male nurse itu tidak mempunyai Cullen's persona n Strait's physiques?

:p

atau kamu cume sgt teuja utk ketemu LOVE kamu dis monday?

hehe.

mish u babe!

DN said...

lol. male nurse itu tidak mempunyai cullen's persona mahupun strait's physiques!

dan anda adalah betul. saya teruja untuk ketemu my LOVE this monday! (hopefully sampai laaah)

baik2 pegi dentist tu! ;)

MomoN said...

okay.. aku tgh berfikir apakah babies kamu?(is it shoesss??)

MomoN said...

okay.. aku tgh berfikir apakah babies kamu?(is it shoesss??)

DN said...

LOL zimah. yes. SHOES!
sila baca earlier entries.. :P

Voguenan said...

##??!! Shoes?? Never ending story with u...High time we have a yard sale...to clear room for more shoes...