Sunday, December 26, 2010

The 7-Day Challenge [Day 3]

Okay, so I didn't really post anything yesterday for the 7-day challenge. But in my defense, I was busy at home, because the relatives from Jelapang visited. And we all know absolutely nothing can be done when your uncles, aunties and cousins are over.

So, here's my [Day 3] challenge:


5 songs that I like

  1. Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra - perfect song for a happy occasion, such as a birthday party 
  2. Let Me Hear Your Voice (Koe Wo Kika Sete) by Big Bang (a Korean boy group) - the MV is simply breath-taking. Love all the bokehs. Go watch it!
  3. October Skies by Waking Ashland - the kind of song that will make you reminisce.
  4. Satellite by Guster - the Martian Child dance, anyone?
  5. My Heaven by Big Bang (yes I'm kinda obsessed with this group) - it has that summer-feelin' to it, and the boys looked good in white!


2 comments:

MomoN said...

bokehs? apa tu?

DN said...

Erm. Sila Google 'bokeh' :p