Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The 7-Day Challenge [Day 7]

[Day 7]

One story of a memory I have

2001; Sekolah Tun Fatimah.

My best friend and I used to fight over stupid, little things in high school. I still remember we wouldn't talk to each other for quite some time. We would pull our desks as far apart as the class seating layout would allow us to, so that our elbows wouldn't clash. It's like there's an imaginary line with a signage saying 'PRIVATE PROPERTY: TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED'. I wouldn't cross over to her side of the desk, and she wouldn't cross over to mine. It was like we didn't know each other. We went to the school canteen for recess with other girls, in separate groups. Say that our mutual friends were laughing about a joke or something and we happened to be there with them laughing along, and suddenly we'd catch each other's eyes, we'd immediately stop laughing and pretend we didn't know each other.
Looking back, I can't even remember why we even fought in the first place!

But now we have gone our separate ways, doing our own thing, but we still keep in touch from time to time. She's pursuing medicine right now. She'll make an awesome, ass-kicking doctor, because she's brilliant, and she's made of tougher stuff (unlike me). Although we don't see each other much right now (okay, maybe once or twice a year at a wedding reception or a batch gathering), she'll always be my Minnie Monkey, and I her Koala.
 
And that is one story of a memory I have - the ridiculous fights with my best friend.
:)

And that about wraps up my 7-day challenge!

3 comments:

MomoN said...

haha. korang mmg selalu gaduh kat sekolah dulu.. lawak je~

♥darina♫ said...

hi senior! haha. tq for reading my post. :) oh how am i supposed to give u miss raha's number?

DN said...

Can you please e-mail or SMS me?
019-2141537/diniena@gmail.com

Thank youuu!