Screen capture from here
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6.20am
2. How do you like your steak? Very well done.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Burlesque.
4. What is your favorite TV show? It used to be CSI (Las Vegas), but I never seem to have time for TV now, sobs.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Paris!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Four pieces of 40-cent kuihs.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese & Italian.
8. What foods do you dislike? Bland-looking and tasting.
9. Favorite place to eat? Clean place with nice decor and nice food would do.
10. Favorite dressing? Thousand Island.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A compact car.
12. What are your favorite clothes? T-shirts and jeans, black & white combo.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Paris, again. I went there this past CNY break, and I love everything about Paris!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half empty AND half full.
15. Where would you want to retire? Paris (I'm having Paris withdrawal syndrome)
16. Favorite time of day? Dusk and dawn, when the sun is rising and setting - everything looks gorgeous at those times of day.
17. Where were you born? In a clinic in Kuala Lumpur
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Rhythmic gymnastic.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Not applicable, as nobody tagged me to do this in the first place, lol.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See #19.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? See #20
22. Bird watcher? Not really, unless I'm at a zoo with birds in cages.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Afternoon person, haha!
24. Do you have any pets? Kinda, but Hazel is my mom's. I just help with the feeding.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My life is as mundane as can be right now, so no.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Making a home movie using the old-skool heavy camcorder, with me as the Cinderella and the little brother as the (two-left footed) prince :)
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Neither.
29. Are you married? I wish I am
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes and no.
31. Been in a car accident? Thank god, no.
32. Any pet peeves? Tardiness.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Crab sticks, chunky chicken pieces, gooey cheese.
34. Favorite Flower? Sunflowers.
35. Favorite ice cream? McDonald's vanilla sundae with chocolate topping.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hmm, I just realized I don't have any.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero.
38. From whom did you get your last email? An office colleague - reminder for a meeting this evening.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? net-a-porter.com, if I have a credit card that is.
40. Did anything spontaneous lately? Eat a humongous bread? Is that considered spontaneous?
41. Like your job? Like it.
42. Broccoli? Tolerable.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Paris.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Mom. Midnight dinner.
45. What are you listening to right now? The chatter of my colleagues.
46. What is your favorite color? Fuschia.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Everyone who has time to do it.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 3.16pm (taking a break from work, lol)
50. Coffee drinker? Heck no!
No comments:
Post a Comment