| Yummilicious backdrop |
| *Fangirl alert* |
| The 'stage' for the dance competition |
| The early birds |
| Shorty150: medley of BB, 2NE1 & Se7en songs |
| The judges |
| Ejul: Big Bang's Somebody to Love |
| He was trying to give off that Taeyang vibe, imo |
| NDG: GD&TOP's High High & 2NE1's Can't Nobody |
| Amira Sasha, 14 year-old girl: BB's Love Song, 2NE1's Clap Your Hands |
| Incorporating ballet moves into her choreography - clever |
| Pop quiz |
| Law Chun Yik: Seungri's What Can I Do & Taeyang's I'll Be There |
| Twin partnering, Curves: BB's Tonight & Number One |
| Ruffneckz: BB's Somebody To Love, Lollipop 2 & Tonight |
| Their own "G-Dragon"! |
| He gave off that JoKwon vibe.. |
| LED microphone stand! Now tell me that isn't cool. |
| Complete with guitar smashing! |
| Random 2NE1-related shot |
| Minus One: GD&TOP's Knock Out, Se7en's Digital Bounce, BB's Crazy Dog & 2NE1's Go Away |
| Chrome L: Taeyang's Where U At & I Need A Girl |
![]() |
| Reenaction of INAG MV! |
![]() |
| Look at the gold fringes on the jacket! Awesome! They also had that guitar-smashing scene in their dance of Tonight. |
![]() |
| 20 Cents: Taeyang's Where U At, 2NE1's Fire & GD&TOP's High High |
![]() |
| The Top 3 groups |
![]() |
| Ruffneckz deserved to get first place! They were awesome. Plus, I kinda like the GD guy, lol. |
![]() |
| Ejul won the greeting card PERSONALLY SIGNED BY BIG BANG after battling it out with 4 other participants in the pop quiz, where they had to guess the songs mashed up together. |
![]() | ||
| I TOUCHED THE CARD! That was the closest I'd ever get to Big Bang.. I wanted to kiss the card, but then I wouldn't want to come across a crazy VIP, haha. |







No comments:
Post a Comment