A - Age: 26.
B - Bed size: Queen.
C - Chore you hate: Folding the laundry.
D - Drink of choice: Sky juice, sometimes anything flavored would do.
E - Essential start to your day item: Err, toothbrush?
F - Favorite color: I seem to favor black these days..
G - Gold or Silver: Gold if it's for make-up, silver (or platinum or white gold) if it's for jewelry.
H - Height: 5'6"
I - Instruments you play(ed): The piano/keyboard.
J - Job: I have one. I don't hate it nor do I love it.
K - Kids: Yes please, when I'm ready.
L - Living arrangements: With the family. They won't let me move out until I get married.
M - Mom's name: Rose.
N - Nicknames: I had some, but they are no more.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: A 1-week dengue stint a few years ago.
P - Pet Peeve: Tardiness.
Q - Quote from a movie: Can't think of any from a movie right now. But here's one from a book: "If you don't want to die, then you should've never been born".
R - Right or left handed: Leftie.
S - Siblings: 1 older brother, 2 youngers ones.
T - Time you wake up: 5am, sometimes 5.30.
U- Underwear: Bikini style please.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Parkia speciosa aka petai. Who says semua anak Jawa suka petai?
W - What makes you run late: Diarrhea.
X - X-rays you've had: Regular ones for medical check-ups.
Y - Yummy food you make: Scrambled eggs.
B - Bed size: Queen.
C - Chore you hate: Folding the laundry.
D - Drink of choice: Sky juice, sometimes anything flavored would do.
E - Essential start to your day item: Err, toothbrush?
F - Favorite color: I seem to favor black these days..
G - Gold or Silver: Gold if it's for make-up, silver (or platinum or white gold) if it's for jewelry.
H - Height: 5'6"
I - Instruments you play(ed): The piano/keyboard.
J - Job: I have one. I don't hate it nor do I love it.
K - Kids: Yes please, when I'm ready.
L - Living arrangements: With the family. They won't let me move out until I get married.
M - Mom's name: Rose.
N - Nicknames: I had some, but they are no more.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: A 1-week dengue stint a few years ago.
P - Pet Peeve: Tardiness.
Q - Quote from a movie: Can't think of any from a movie right now. But here's one from a book: "If you don't want to die, then you should've never been born".
R - Right or left handed: Leftie.
S - Siblings: 1 older brother, 2 youngers ones.
T - Time you wake up: 5am, sometimes 5.30.
U- Underwear: Bikini style please.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Parkia speciosa aka petai. Who says semua anak Jawa suka petai?
W - What makes you run late: Diarrhea.
X - X-rays you've had: Regular ones for medical check-ups.
Y - Yummy food you make: Scrambled eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment