Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Of Ezora's Joshua And Stupid Digi People


I went from being extremely giddy and tralalalala to extremely angry and pissed off.

This evening, I just realized that that Joshua guy from Ezora was my schoolmate in primary school. Since the first episode of the series, he seemed soo familiar. He was famous back then for having a popular brother who’s a famous actor. Does anybody know Ahmad Idham? Yeah, he’s the brother (Mr. Cinderella, anyone?).
And his kid brother went to school with me. Everybody had a crush on him. So did I. *You should have seen that coming*
He even had a not-so-big role in the Cucur Tepung Cap Adabi advertisement. Cucur tepung cap Adabi, cepat dimasak, sedap dimakan!
He was the kid with the floppy hair in white T-shirt. So cute!
So, you can imagine how excited I was when I suddenly remembered him from my school days. He didn’t change at all, except for being taller! That hair! That face! Sebijik macam abang die!
So, to vent out my uber tralalalala-ness, I called Pika for about half an hour. So, gab gab gab gab. More gabbing, then I hung up.
Then, the message showed my credit balance. Digi users should be familiar with this.
To my utmost shock, Digi said I spent RM12.96 for the 24 minutes and 15 seconds I gabbed my world away. Like,

WHAT THE HELL??


Mind you, Pika is on my Friends & Family list. I should only be spending at most RM3.75, as in 15sen per minute!
I checked the list again. Her number wasn’t there! And I was damn sure her number was the first set I put in! Did the Digi people secretly reset their customers’ Friends & Family lists, deleting some of the numbers? So that they unwillingly will have to pay more than what they’re supposed to when calling/sending a text message? So that the money will go straight into their pockets?
This is ridiculous! I spent extra RM9.21! I could talk for another hour with that!
Yes, I’m calculative like that.



What does ‘Your Tariff Tier has changed’ really mean anyway???

5 comments:

Akmal Azeman said...

hahahah! the ironi! just now, while we were watching ezora, my sis went:

"hey. dat dude looks like ahmad idham dont he?"

then i read the this entry. so i was like: "hmph! no wonder lorhhh!"

hoho! :P

Anonymous said...

it seems like you have a crush on EVERYONE. ngahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

haha. u're talking about ahmad khalid kan?hahaha. i remember he purposely failed to attend a competition just bcos he had to go for an advert shooting!

and yes, it was the cucur adabi!the clothes (white shirt, black shorts? those are HIS!)

Anonymous said...

ayu: hey hey hey. watch what you're saying! tapi..betul lah tu,altho' i did not have a crush on EVERYone okay.just a selected,special,cute,with floppy hair/famous brother few.hehe. :)

hazira: you dont tell me he did??ahmad khalid lagi pentingkan advert shooting dari competition tu??haha.no surprise there.mane tumpahnye kuah kalau tak ke nasi!
like big brother,like small brother..
*ape punye ayat daa~* ;p

it's jenn. said...

jadi jgn pakai digi.

:p

*who is ahmad idham btw?
ahahahahaa...