Sunday, September 21, 2008

#$%^&




I so cannot freakin' believe this:



He told me he hates/hated that guy!

How come they're friends on Facebook?!

And he didn't even tell me!!

3 comments:

it's jenn. said...

can i say this, facebook cant lie.

me too, discover somethings yang sukar ditelan faktanya.

tq facebook.

Anonymous said...

Gen:

You know one of the guys.
He's the one I'm stuck on for years.

Thank god it's over now.

And no, I don't care if he reads this.

Along said...

tell me about it.
along sendiri penah kene.

yeah, facebook never lies.

and he got the cheek to delete me from his friend list sebab takut i found out he was befriending with the bitch.

like hello, aku yg ajar ko pakai facebook, i know how facebook works more than u do, mister.

bodoh nye orang.

i wish i was the one yang delete dia dulu.