Tagged by NK, ages ago.
Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!
Here goes nothing.
1. I often dream about hot male celebrities. Like David and Orlando.
2. The first website I log on to when I go on the Net is Facebook, followed by Yahoo! omg (sometimes). Yes, my guilty pleasure is trashy Hollywood gossips.
3. I am a lefty when I'm handling a pen/pencil/marker/any writing utensil, but I'm a righty with everything else, except for, well, you-know-what.
4. My ultimate fashion-related dream is to own a pair of super-expensive designer jeans that fits me oh-so-perfectly, and a pair of killer Louboutins. Just because. Oh, and to live in New York.
5. A number of times every year, I will have my STCMO moments, with intensity that ranges from oh-I-wish-I-have-somebody-to-get-manja-with, until OMG-where-is-He???-I'm-tired-of-waiting!!.
*STCMO = 'Someone To Call My Own'
Thank you very much, Meg Cabot and Jenny Crusie. Thank you for ruining my life with the idea of soulmates. And not forgetting, Stephenie Meyer. Now I'll never find my Edward.
6. I am currently hating all my ICR mice for FYP, or more accurately, hating the idea of having to care for them when the staff responsible to make the food and the bedding available, is being, well, irresponsible.
7. I can eat mayo on its own. Just mayo, nothing else. Hmm. No wonder I am this size.
8. I'm in the process of writing a fictional autobiography of my own (in chick lit style), if there is such a thing, but I haven't got passed Chapter 2 since the last 4 months.
9. The first thing I notice when I meet a guy is his height. Why? I'm not exactly petite for girls my age. Next, his hair. A guy's hairstyle tells a lot about him.
10. I have my own way to measure my fluctuating body size (more like thunder thighs size). I have a pair of jeans I call my 'fat jeans'. If if it feels a teeny bit loose, my body image will soar to the seventh heaven on that day. If it feels a bit tight, I'll bitch and whine like what, but most likely, I will forget all about it 15 minutes later.
11. I bounce back fast from whatever unfortunate events that befall upon me. I don't wallow in misery much.
For example:
B- for Physio? Oh my. Teruknye! Mama's gonna kill me! I'm doomed!
3.5 minutes later: Oh well, what to do. Nasi dah jadi bubur. Let's move on!
12. I used to think it's cool to work as the person manning the check-out counter at super/hypermarkets. All that cash, and the number punching on the machine -- Cool!
13. I don't drink coffee-based beverages. Starbucks tak Starbucks. Nope. No coffee for me.
14. I never fail to spend RM5.60 every month on Cleo. Except for sometimes, when I don't like the cover girl that month.
15. I'm amazed I can finish this tag, because I don't like being tagged (hate is a strong word). I think I also mentioned that before, me disliking being tagged. Refer to the 12th June entry.
So, again people, I'm not tagging anybody. If you want to do this tag, go ahead and enjoy spilling your heart out.
Consider yourself tagged!
6 comments:
OMG! aku pon suke log on to yahoo!omg..haha
ok. now tell me what MY hair says~ seriously.. :D
yeah its sad, facebook is the first site I log onto as well...
maze: seriously? haha. aku ingat org xsuke yahoo dah. :)
zaki: analyzing ur hairstyle needs me to explain to you, face-to-face lah. but remember, its just my opinion. its not like my theory is proven right or anything.
katie: yeah its sad. very sad. like, i dont know what i'll do wihout it.
haha..yeah..aku prefer google..but like u said la..yahoo!omg = trashy hollywood gossips
I love facebook, and those gossips are addicting
Post a Comment