Tuesday, February 22, 2011

In Need Of A Project

I'm just your average boring, everyday girl who takes off her pumps once returning from work in the evening, and stays indoor until the next morning.
I'm the kind of girl who stays at home with the family, eats dinner every single night with the family and watches the evening news with the family.
I'm the kind of girl who is more comfortable with a few close-knit friends.
I'm the kind of girl who is perpetually unattached to any guy.
I'm the kind of girl who does not bring work home (due to work dealing with P&C stuffs).
I'm the kind of girl who considers going to bed after 11pm as omg-late-must-sleep-now-or-I'm-doomed-tomorrow-morning.
I'm the kind of girl who wakes up in the morning, puts on her clothes, has breakfast, goes to work, returns home in the evening, bathes, eats dinner, sleeps and repeats the whole thing again the next day.

Now that 1) a best friend is in UK doing her Master's, 2) another best friend is happily married and pregnant, 3) another two best friends are in Medan and Cyberjaya pursuing their dreams of becoming doctors, and 4) the sole nephew seldom sleeps over, I need something to do to fill my five weeknights and weekends, pronto.
If I'm not gorging on chuka idako at Ichiban Boshi, Pavillion with mom, I'm not even sure what I did with my weekends all this while.
Hence, the title of this entry.

I think I'll start with purging my closet. I need to get rid of those unworn/bought-on-impulse/ill-fitting jeans, anyway.
I just need a motivation. Like dressing well like those stylish Scarflets? My twisted reasoning is this: if I want to dress well, I'll have to go shopping for stylish stuffs. If I have stylish stuffs, I'll need closet space to store them in. If I need closet space, I'll need to do a major purging of the closet.
Lord have mercy. It's a daunting task.

5 comments:

secret lover said...

haha.kita sama lah.. during weekdays..that's my cycle.pagi kerja.evening balik.makan.tido.then next morning.here goes the cycle again.
during weekdays, wah..tak sabarnya nak weekend! but when weekend come..nhurm.nak buat apa today?most of d time, i only curled in front of d tv.and alone.haha.sedih!!

secret lover said...

haha.kita sama lah.. during weekdays..that's my cycle.pagi kerja.evening balik.makan.tido.then next morning.here goes the cycle again.
during weekdays, wah..tak sabarnya nak weekend! but when weekend come..nhurm.nak buat apa today?most of d time, i only curled in front of d tv.and alone.haha.sedih!!

mimie_t said...

Bake something! Maybe i'll be ur 1st customer :)

DN said...

@secret loverMemang sedih kan.. :((

DN said...

@mimie_t

Baking seems to be making me fatter. Because I'll definitely finish whatever I made afterwards. Hmm.