Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
This week is, by far the worst week of practical ever for me.
Immature staffs made a trainee girl cry today (not me). They didn't want to have to shoulder the responsibility that is theirs since the day they first worked there. So, that girl felt responsible when things didn't turn out the way they're supposed to be. It's not even her fault. The nurses screwed up with the specimen labelling in the wards.
That crying girl made me think:
"Will I cry too when I start working and I'm feeling stressed out because of my childish colleagues?"
I hope not.
"Will I last long enough to get my first pay check?"
I hope I am.
"Do I want to work in a place like this?"
Err. Next question!
On a brighter note, my favourite David in the seventh season of American Idol - David Archuleta, was one of the final two contestants (who was it who said my David was a 'chihuahua trying to be a tiger'?). He's up against David Cook, the rocker. Both of them have beautiful voices, but I think the world has enough Cooks. It needs more Archuletas.
p/s: Wanna know how deeply affected I am by his getting to be the final two? I cried buckets watching him crying when he went back to his high school. That's how affected I am by him. Plus, he's easy on the eyes too. Cute as pie.
1 comment:
No. Lol.
Post a Comment