Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Smitten

DON'T COUNT ON THE 1ST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, PEOPLE.

I did it.
I SMSed him last night. Twice - once saying 'hi', and the other saying 'good night'.
I wasn't expecting any reply from him. At all.

Then, around noon today in the lab, my phone beeped.
An SMS from him.

I went: "BOINGGGG!"

Sangat O-My-God.

Then, after the shock wore off, biaselah.
SMS between strangers. Name sape, tinggal mane, berape adek-beradek etc.
But he guessed me right!
Bulls eye!

"U d girl yg beli keyboard casio hari tu ke?"

Berderau jantung ni bagai ape je.


How could he know??
He said that I 'pandang him semacam that day'.
Erkk.
I do that kind of thing?

It turns out that I am some sort of a paedophile,
because he is just SEVENTEEN years old.
I am having a frisson for a kid who just finished his SPM.
He looked so mature!
And I'm as old as Mother Theresa.

He's cute.
He's flirty.
He plays the piano/keyboard, guitar and harmonica.
He's TALL. I wore my 4inch heels that day, and he's still taller than me.

But he's still a kid.
His MySpace page shows that.
His SMS language pun saya tak faham.

Adoilah..
What's happening to me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omfg.

you are daring, woman! but it's cute. and well at least you'll get a great story to tell the kids, plus the keyboard makes for a nifty heirloom lol. and hey if demi moore and ashton kutcher could tie the knot i'd say go for it :)

it's jenn. said...

whee!

dinie-na!

nak tgk bukhari tuh!

nk tgk sgt2!!

ahaha..cute shangat ker die...

Anonymous said...

OMG.
That surely took some guts, and I SALUTE YOU MADAME!!!!!!

And there's nothing wrong in dating younger guys y'know..But tunggu dia besar sikit la kot. HEHE.

NKxvii said...

dinie syg, he is a minor.
you naughty old woman you!!

hahahaha
hving said tat.ayu has a point.
i think dating younger guys is one of those mmust-dos before you go.

=)