
I'm loving the features (I should be, because it costs my mom a nuclear bomb - in Dinie speak) which include:
-61 full-size keys (very piano-like keys)
-514 Tones and 20 Rhythms (wide selection of tones including stereo piano and synthesized sounds; drum sets, and much more-although tak pakai sangat lah yang drums tuh)
-Touch response for full musical expression (the sound depends on how hard you hit the keys)
-USB port for easy connection to a computer (download lagu senang!)
-Metronome (very helpful for someone like me who tend to play to her own beat!)
-Recording features (for reviewing the blunders I made while playing)
..and among other things.
Oh, and it doesn't hurt either that the pseudo-Chinese guy (he's a Malay) who attended to me at the store is ultra-cute too!
And with a name that I don't quite like if it's anybody else's. But for him, the name and the guy matches perfectly, in a quirky-but-cute way - BUKHARI, which by the way, the Chinese uncle, the towkay of the store pronounced as 'Bakari'.. *grins-because his name is just perfect for him, not because that uncle doesn't know how to pronounce his name*
I'm borderline being idiotic here, because 1- I know his name, and 2- I have his phone number, which my mom 'conveniently' asked for that day (knowing well that I thought he's cute).
Note: The tendency to humiliate oneself is very high and very likely, when you have a cute stranger's phone number, and your phone credit is abundant. That oneself needs to restrain from doing anything stupid, which might seem like a harmless thing to do at that time.
"Tak ade name card ke? In case ape-ape jadi nanti, senang nak contact,"
Or something like that.
Am I lucky or not to have her around?
Some mothers akan tersedak when their daughter mention anything involving a guy, but not my mom. She is something else. A mom from a different planet, but a mom nonetheless.
But really, I do need his number in case anything happens later on, kan?
*assures self*
Aihh.
This entry is supposed to be about my new baby.
Dinie, Dinie.
Get your mind off 'Bakari'.
p/s: Is there any chance that anybody knows him personally? He works at the music store at Ikano Power Centre. The store is near to Aussino.
We'll thank you later when we celebrate our first anniversary. *drool*


No comments:
Post a Comment