I. AM. SOOO. THRILLED!
* To those who don't read the series and/or have not an inkling of what the series is about,
'OME' = Oh My Edward, as opposed to the common 'OMG' (Oh My God).
'OME' = Oh My Edward, as opposed to the common 'OMG' (Oh My God).
Sekian.
Now where do I get a car to go into town?
People in Kuantan, buzz me now! :D
Now where do I get a car to go into town?
People in Kuantan, buzz me now! :D


5 comments:
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
me wont b going mayb till sat. haiiiiHHHHH!!!
O.M.E!!!!
u should go for O.M.J!!!!!!! (owh. my. jacob)
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
owh. sori..tsalah tekan td..one deleted commnt from ME! haha! :P
weyh.dont u think chuck bass would hv made a better edward?
hahahaha
just putting it out there!
and babe checkout "gravity" by sarah bareilles.ade org commented on youtube it would be perfect for new moon i sooo agree!
Post a Comment