Thursday, May 15, 2008

Office Plotics

welcome to the real (read: working) life.

Office politics, schmolitics.
Or more accurately, lab back-stabbing.
And they all seem like friendly, laidback people.
Plus, I'm still only a trainee there.
Yeah yeah. Don't go telling me that industrial training is there to prepare you for the working world. I already know that from the years I've known that someday I'll have to start working. Get me?

It's just that only recently I've started to like going to work. Note the italicized word there.

Like.

Not 'like'.

Now that I have people going behind my back, making me look bad, I'm not sure I can go to work tomorrow with an open heart. I know tomorrow my smiles won't be genuine.
Who's the backstabbing bitch/guy-bitch (is there a word for this?), I'd like to know.
I wanna punch her/his face 'til the nose looks like Ashlee's pre-nose job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i believe the word you were looking for is sonofabitch lol.

but guy-bitch works pretty well just the same :)

good luck with that ok!

it's jenn. said...

hu. wut happen dnie naaaa..?

hurm. mmg org2 camni do exist in the real world.

tabahlaaah!!!

Akmal Azeman said...

hahah! i love ur dramatic usage of words! heheheh..

anyway. u can tell them to LIC GAS. wana know wat it stands for??? well. wait for my upcoming entry, probably nxt week kot because im going bk to my kampung for d weekend (no internet there lorhh.)..n...tonite im kinda beat..huhu

chaiyok2! =)