@hazimah Gahahaha. I don't know why I don't really liked SuJu when I've heard some of their songs. Maybe sebab ramai orang sangat kot in a single group? Pening kepala. I only remember ShinDong (the chubbby one).
nah, suju's songs x best sgt pun.. i became fan because of their character (from watching suju full house+explorer of human body).. lepas tu baru start dgr lagu2 suju.. which by then i realised i've been listening to suju's U for 2 years but i didn't know it until i became a fan :P
big bang's song have more "international" feeling compared to other kpop group. i love their old songs, tapi the new ones not really lah..
3 comments:
the first BB song that i listened to and i like!
but still not a fan (except for taeyang and daesung and seungri probably)
@hazimah
Gahahaha. I don't know why I don't really liked SuJu when I've heard some of their songs. Maybe sebab ramai orang sangat kot in a single group? Pening kepala. I only remember ShinDong (the chubbby one).
nah, suju's songs x best sgt pun..
i became fan because of their character (from watching suju full house+explorer of human body).. lepas tu baru start dgr lagu2 suju.. which by then i realised i've been listening to suju's U for 2 years but i didn't know it until i became a fan :P
big bang's song have more "international" feeling compared to other kpop group. i love their old songs, tapi the new ones not really lah..
Post a Comment