Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big Bang Challenge - Day 3: Favorite Photoshoot

Big Bang for NII Fall/Winter 2009 Catalogue

This photoshoot is oldie but goodie. The colors just pop out at ya!
Red-black-green-white (and JiYong's blond hair); perfect combo.
They sort of have that "Christmas with an edge" feel..

Can anybody spot Gaho? And Tabi's left hand? lol

Tabi, your smirk-stare just killed millions of fangirls out there..

Ah Daesung-ie, did you wear that shirt on purpose? It somehow resembles you!

 Taeyang with Gaho <3

The pose that only the maknae can pull off, haha.

And my most fave of all:

Don't you just feel like pinching his cheeks? The lip-biting is driving me ker-ray-zeh!

All pictures sourced from here

p/s: Saturdays and Sundays are my days off. So no blogging. But I can't remember what happened to last Friday 'tho. I went to the Parliament on Monday (yesterday), it was so tiring I passed out half an hour after I got home.

1 comment:

MomoN said...

NII mmg best photoshoot dia~ any artist, aku suka!