Sure, I've grown up, so I've updated some of the deets below.
This is gonna be a long one. Brace yourselves, people. Don't say I didn't warn you!
1.How old are you?
Twenny-one. Yes, I purposely spelled it that way.Twenty four end of March!
2. Are you single?
Single all the way. For now.
3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
I can't see myself getting married before 30 (that's 9 years away), but who knows right? Maybe I'll find a guy tomorrow and get married the next month!
4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
I can't answer this question. Refer to #2.
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Again, no answer. But Ido fancy marrying a guy with Jacob Black's (in the Twilight series, not the movie) body but Edward Cullen's chivalry. Oh, and the guy has to be able to play piano beautifully. Just like Edward.ever get married, I will be grateful if the guy accepts all of me.
6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
I prefer a garden wedding. But I'm pretty sure my mom would want me to do a traditional one.
7. Your ideal motif?
White everything, and sunflowers. Not roses.
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Obviously, Paris for the leisurely evening strolls,and New York for the shopping spree. Who says you can't shop while you're on honeymoon?
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
Let's see.Close friends + family relatives + some family friends. I'd say about 100? 150? I don't want a big wedding.Come one, come all?
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Definitely simple, but with a touch of exclusivity in it. You know what I'm saying?
11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
Not really sure. I'll think about this later, when the wedding date is near.No.
12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
Can I have 5 layers please? I know I said I want a simple wedding, but my wedding cakecanshould never be simple.
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
I prefer it to be at a hotel, to save time and energy for cleaning up afterwards.
14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Evening,preferably at dusk.when it's not sunny out.
15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Indoors please. If I'm having a garden wedding, I don't want to have to swat away the mosquitoes every second.I've thought about this, and I'd like to have it outside please.
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom/bride?
Hmm. Yes, I'd like that.
17. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding?
I'm still working on this. Everybody should have their own playlist for their wedding, here not excluding the generic kenduri songs.
18. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I don't get how this question is related to this tag.
19. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
A light one, so that I won't mess up my make-up. 'Tho I have a feeling I'll be sobbing afterwards when my mom and dad hug me.
20. What age do you want to get married?
Preferably after I've achieved everything on my things-to-do-before-I-get-married list, before I die.
21. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
Ideal, you say? Boy, are you in for a ride!My ideal husband should be taller than I am (preferably a 6-footer), has a fit body - nicely muscled (none of that bodybuilder-on-steroid for me please), is charming, has a Dennis Oh's crinkling-around-the-eyes smile, good-looking (to my eyes,which should translates into GORGEOUS), preferably older than me by 2-3 years, a person with twinkling eyes (preferably non-dark irises) and a nose bridge (so that our children will have a chance of inheriting the trait, for I am lacking one) who appreciates me for who I really am, can guide me in our married life, doesn't have a jungle growing on his chest, hygienic - knows how to care after himself and the house and the children (if we decide to have any) should I be away on business or shopping trip, knows how to cook (Ihonestly don'tam still learning how to cook) and appreciates fine dining - but wouldn't mind if we pig out on pizzas and Big Macs/eat out once in a while, likes to read - but not a bookworm, knows how to fix things in the house - so we can save on repairmen and stuff, knows how to read music and play it on the piano/guitar, willing and happy to serenade meon demand, dresses up or down nicely, helpful with household chores, respectful towards my parents, get along really well with my siblings, LIKES TO SHOP (groceries & non-groceries), will never comment (in a bad way) of my love for shoes and my tendency to go around shopping for them, doesn't smoke and drink, is not into the clubbing scene, isn't afraid to be all mushy with me, has an interesting hobby (but nothing freakish), speaks well, knows when to shut up and when to speak up (in regards to my rollercoaster-like emotionsto all aspects of living), has a modern name, thinks he is the luckiest guy in the world to have me, has a nice satisfying job (so that he won't bitch about it at home) that pays well (I want us to retire by 50), has a nice body smell (not body odor) but likes the perfumes/colognes that I like for him... among many, many others.This list is getting long, it should have its own entry.A girl can dream..
22. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
The normal spork/knife please.
23. Champagne or red wine?
Neither.
24. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
2, 3 days after. So that we get to open the presents first :D
25. Money or household item?
Both can one..Show me the money please!
26. Who will pay for the bills?
Hopefully, he'll foot the bills. But if he can't afford to, I'll be glad to help out.We'll both foot the bills.
27. Are you ready for married life?
Now? Not yet.But in the months coming up to the wedding, I'm sure I'll be ready for whatever's in store.
28. Do you think you will still be a virgin until u get married?Of course.
29. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
No doubt. I'm a very loyal person, you know. Marriage is for life.
30. How many kids do you like?
4 - a pair of girl/boy twins flanked by a boy (eldest) and a girl (youngest).
31. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
Brand, spanking-new.PreferablyIf lady luck is on my side, a mansion with an infinity pool.
32. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
How am I supposed to answer that? I want the marriage to last a lifetime, or two (if vampires like Edward is real).
33. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
A mixture of west and east, with the inescapable nasi minyak. And delish desserts too. Ooh, and free-flowing pretty, pretty cupcakes!
34. Will you record your honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
In DVDs, for there will be lots of beautiful pictures and videos.
2 comments:
hik3..d org atas adlh saye! x pasan kawan sy x logout!
:D post kamu sgt time twilight fever!! hehe :D
ketahuan bangat dech!
here's to our dream wedding!! yeay!!
Post a Comment